Personal History and Professional Experience
- Graduated from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo with a degree in Business Finance
- I have lived and worked in the San Jose area since 1987
- Licensed since 1995, I worked as a Realtor for Prudential California Realty from 1997-2015. Our brokerage was acquired by Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Drysdale Properties in July 2015
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®, California Association of REALTORS®, Santa Clara County Association of REALTORS®. since 1995
- Consistently recognized as a Top Producer in the company including recognition in the Honor Society, Leading Edge Society and President's Circle.
- I am a Certified Relocation Specialist for Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Dyrsdale Properties.
- Member of the Advisory Council for Prudential California Realty for several years.
- As a holder of the BHHS eCertified 2.0 Designation, I apply the latest technology solutions to meet my clients’ real estate needs.
- Prior to real estate, I was an Account Representative with a large manufacturer for 10 years where I honed my sales and negotiation skills
- I am continually participating in ongoing educational seminars in order to keep my credentials current and to be able to provide a top level of service to my clients
- Throughout my real estate career, I have participated in hundreds of real estate transactions working with both buyers and sellers throughout the Bay Area and surrounding communities.
I work very closely with my clients to identify their wants and needs while providing them with honest feedback and professional advice. I maintain a high level of communication throughout the home buying or selling process. I want nothing less than for you to be completely satisfied with the real estate transaction. I look forward to the opportunity to assist you with your real estate needs now and in the future.
Successfully Providing Personal Service with Professional Results for over 23 years!